1) KEY TAKEAWAYS
- What personal data we collect when you use our website
- What we do with your personal data
- How long we store your personal data and why
- Who may have access to your personal data
- Your rights around your personal data
2) What personal data do we collect and why?
We collect personal data including name, address, phone number, e-mail address and/or any other information that might potentially identify someone.
- If you subscribe to receive email alerts from us, we use the information you provide only for the purpose of sending the alerts to you;
- If you send us a question or other communication using the contact form on this website or one of the email addresses specified as contact points, we use that information to respond to your request;
- Or, if you send us an adverse event report, we record, process and forward the information in accordance with our legal obligations.
We use aggregated data collected through this website for statistical purposes to help us to understand the use of our website and how we can improve it.
The legal basis for the collection and use of your personal data is OM Pharma’s legitimate interest in having a corporate website which allows users to send queries and other communications. In relation to personal data concerning health received via this website, such as safety information, the legal basis is public interest.
3) With whom do we share your personal data?
We work with third-party service providers who help us to collect and process safety information and/or who provide other services such as technical support or data hosting. These service providers may have access to your personal data in order to provide the services. We may also disclose your personal data to official authorities where applicable by law (e.g. reporting adverse events for pharmacovigilance), court order or other legal proceeding; our legal and other expert advisors; and/or distributors, license partners or other companies with whom we collaborate for the purposes specified in this privacy notice.
These service providers and collaboration partners are legally bound to keep all personal information confidential and to use it only to perform the services for which we engaged them or to comply with legal pharmacovigilance obligations.
4) How long do we store your personal data?
5) What are your rights regarding your personal data?
You are entitled at any time to access your personal data that we have. To the extent legally permissible, you can request that your data be deleted, that errors be corrected or that processing of your personal data be restricted. You can also object to our processing your personal data.
If you would like to exercise your rights, please contact us as described in the section “How to contact us” below. Please note that applicable laws may prevent us from complying with requests to delete safety information or to restrict our processing of it.
You are entitled to lodge a complaint with the supervisory authority.
Links to other sites
We may provide links to other websites that we believe are useful and meet our high standards for information accuracy and utility. However, we cannot guarantee the standards or privacy policies of the websites to which we link. We are not responsible for the content of any website which is not owned by OM Pharma Ltd.
Personal data of children
This website is intended for adult use only, i.e. anyone 16 years of age or older. We do not knowingly collect personal data from anyone under the age of 16 through this website. We assume that any person who provides their personal data through this website is 16 years of age or older. If you would like to contact us about personal data that your child (under 16 years old) may have provided without your consent, please see the “How to contact us” section below. If we learn that we have collected any personal data from a child under the age of 16, we will take steps to delete such information promptly.
How to contact us
OM Pharma SA.
Rue du Bois-du-Lan 22
Tel. + +41 22 783 11 11
(This is the “controller” of the personal data)
Effective date: October 21, 2022